Articles on this Page
- 03/07/15--10:41: _Starcat’s Favorites...
- 05/26/15--18:59: _How to Encourage Li...
- 07/04/15--08:18: _Starcat’s Favorites...
- 08/26/15--12:19: _Caskets and Comfort...
- 09/30/15--12:49: _Patience & Persever...
- 10/17/15--08:52: _Starcat’s Favorites...
- 01/16/16--12:23: _Starcat’s Favorites...
- 02/27/16--17:44: _Starcat’s Favorites...
- 06/04/16--09:11: _Starcat’s Favorites...
- 02/11/17--06:30: _Starcat’s Favorites...
- 03/07/15--10:41: Starcat’s Favorites: A Slow Transition
- 05/26/15--18:59: How to Encourage Lifelong Learning in Your Family (and Yourself)
- 07/04/15--08:18: Starcat’s Favorites: Freedom and Fun
- 08/26/15--12:19: Caskets and Comfort Zones
- 09/30/15--12:49: Patience & Perseverance – A Pep Talk
- 10/17/15--08:52: Starcat’s Favorites: Autumn’s Beauty
- 01/16/16--12:23: Starcat’s Favorites: Inner Enthusiasm
- 02/27/16--17:44: Starcat’s Favorites: Those Dark Nights
- 06/04/16--09:11: Starcat’s Favorites: All At Once
- 02/11/17--06:30: Starcat’s Favorites: Seeking Ideas
March is here! Which is great, because it’s the month that contains the official start of Spring. And not-so-great, because it’s a month where I tend to struggle along. This particular seasonal transition seems to really leave me feeling “meh.” … Continue reading
This morning I was excitedly detailing in my journal the curriculum I have lined up for the rest of 2015. Nope, not for the kids – for myself. Nope, I’m not kidding or being sarcastic. I have a stack of … Continue reading
It’s Independence Day today in the U.S., where I live. Independence and freedom are words that get bandied about a lot, and getting into a political discussion really isn’t my thing. But I’ve noticed lately that I’ve been enjoying my … Continue reading
“A comfort zone is just another word for a casket.” – Quester Quester came up with that quote about seven years ago, when we were going through a lot of big changes in our lives. The biggest change was that … Continue reading
How is it possible that we’ve already reached the end of September? Is it just me, or has this entire month just flown right by? Also, is anyone else being tossed around by the waves of cosmic energies lately? (Check … Continue reading
I wanted to share an inspiring post with you today about my experience at the Life Without Instructions (LWI) unschooling conference in New Jersey. It will be full of photos of people of all ages enjoying their freedom and joy, … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the chance to go to Play Church, which is a new offering from the Play Nexus crew. Their playshops are full of energy, joy, expansion, and high vibes. After some pondering, I decided I wouldn’t go, … Continue reading
Although this winter has been much milder in terms of weather, I feel like I’ve really been in the deep, dark, depths the past couple of months. You know those infamous “dark nights of the soul?” Yeah, those are the … Continue reading
All at once, it’s summer in Maine. The weather is (for the most part) gorgeous. Schedules have changed, wedding and anniversary season is upon us, and the coaching course I’m in is wrapping up. As I write this, I’m also … Continue reading
Wow, how can it be February already? This has been a very wintry week here in frosty Maine. After a lull, we’ve been having snowstorms left and right. But hey, even though the days are growing longer, it’s still winter … Continue reading